Spring Village at Essex is located in Chittenden County Vermont, providing easy access to all the area has to offer — Burlington’s Church Street Marketplace and spectacular Lake Champlain, shopping, restaurants, the University of Vermont Medical Center, and close proximity to Amtrak service and Burlington International Airport (BTV).
Essex is considered the “crossroads of Chittenden County,” nestled in the heart of northwestern Vermont. The town includes the charming Village of Essex Junction. Our facility is located in a prime walkable neighborhood, with many amenities right outside our door:
- Essex Culinary Resort & Spa, a stunning 4-star hotel, spa and conference center.
- Essex Bike Path, a multi-use paved recreation path
- Essex Outlets and Cinemas over 20 local and national shops, dining and multiplex movie theater
- The Links at Lang Farm, a public 18-hole championship executive golf course We are close to several ski areas and award-winning golf courses.
- Click here to learn more about living in and visiting Essex, Vermont.